v5.74.8198 (11 Nov 2020)
Note, this version received a small patch update (v5.74.8198) to fix a settings bug. This patch update will be applied automatically unless automatic updates have been disabled.
This version comes jam-packed full of exciting improvements for all our users!
- This release contains an essential session cleaning compatibility update for Chromium browsers such as CCleaner Browser, Google Chrome, Edge, Brave, Opera, Opera GX, Avast Secure Browser and Vivaldi.
- Updates to CCleaner will now be applied automatically in CCleaner Free.
- You can review your Update Preferences in the ‘Options’ → ‘Updates’ menu.
- If automatic updates are enabled, CCleaner will run in the background and check for them twice daily (if you run CCleaner it will always check for an update first).
- We have simplified the ‘Options’ → ‘Updates’ menu down to two settings: one for controlling automatic updates and another for controlling update notifications.
- If your license has expired, we will occasionally show you a reminder when you run CCleaner.
- We fixed a bug where text in warning message boxes was highlighted.