CCleaner .INI files
CCleaner uses internally-stored settings (.INI) files to determine which Windows settings and installed applications to clean, and how to clean them. You can modify these .INI files by creating replacement external ones and placing them in CCleaner's installation folder. .INI files are in plain text, so you can edit them with Notepad or manipulate them with scripting programs.
- What do CCleaners INI files do?
- How to add your own program for CCleaner to clean
- How to clean user data from non-standard Mozilla browsers
- How to add other areas of Windows for CCleaner to clean
- How to run Visual Basic scripts during the Cleaning process
- Environment variables and system variables in CCleaner
- Using ccleaner.ini to modify how CCleaner runs
- How to Exclude Items from CCleaners Cleaning