If you are seeing any of the following issues:
- Hosts missing from the network tree
- Scanning the network
- Installing/uninstalling the Endpoint Agent
Then the troubleshooting topics in this section will help to diagnose any network issues.
Please perform these troubleshooting tasks in order. If a task fails, then that step is most likely the reason for the communication error.
- Ping the localhost
- Ping your default gateway
- Ping the remote Endpoint's IP address
- Ping the remote Endpoint by its hostname (NetBIOS name)
- Check that you have access to the remote Endpoint's administrative shares
- Check that your firewall is allowing UDP ports 41352 and 41353, and TCP port 10268.