- CCleaner Network
- Optimizing Endpoints
- Configuring the Management Service
Installing the Management Service and Console
Installing in One-to-One Mode
This is the default configuration and suitable for most users.
- Log on to the Endpoint as an administrator.
- Download the installer from this link
- Double click the installer and follow the default settings.
Installing in Many-to-One mode
- Select the Endpoint to host the Management Service. We recommend that this is on the same physical network as the Endpoints you plan to optimize with CCleaner Network.
- Start the installer on this Endpoint and on the second screen select Install Management Server only.
- Follow the prompts and your Network setup is now complete.
- From each Endpoint where you wish to administer your Network, start the installer, and select Install Management Console only.
- Follow the prompts until installation is complete.
- You now need to register each Console with your Management Service. Instructions are in the next topic.
Installing in Many-to-Many mode
Setup in this mode is the same as in Many-to-one, but you will need to complete step 6 multiple times.