- CCleaner Network
- Deployment using Group Policy
Deployment using Group Policy
Installing Endpoint Agents via GPO
- Save the MSI created in the Local Installation topic to a share available to both your server and the Endpoints.
- On the server, select Start, point to Administrative Tools, and then select Active Directory Users and Computers.
- In the console tree, right-click your domain, and then select Properties.
- Select the Group Policy tab, and then select New.
- Type a name for this new policy (for example, CCN distribution), and then press Enter.
- Select Properties, and then select the Security tab.
- Select or clear the Apply Group Policy check boxes to specify which security groups to apply (or not apply) the group policy.
- Select OK.