The beta version of our new tool Speccy has been updated to include the following features:
- Added text highlighting and copying.
- .Speccy files now contain a checksum.
- Improved filtering of duplicate peripherals.
- Improved support for graphics temperatures.
- Added /debug mode to help with bug fixing.
- Lots of small stability fixes and graphics tweaks.
Speccy is currently available as a beta download, so we only recommend this for advanced users. A final release will be made available in a few weeks time.
For more information on Speccy, what it will do for you and to download visit www.ccleaner.com/speccy