Every time we turn around, it seems, we fix a bug, include a new feature, or otherwise improve how Recuva works. Unlike many other software companies, we prefer to release updates often*, so that you can get the newest features and error fixes right away. It also helps us because we can get your feedback at our Forum for future planning.
Our Recuva spring cleaning includes the following changes:
- When you run a regular or Deep Scan, Recuva will display the amount of time remaining until completion. Get yourself a cup of tea or coffee if it's going to be a while.
- For serious photographers, we've added support for Canon RAW (.CRW) files to the Deep Scan.
- In previous versions, securely deleting certain FAT32 files didn't work. We've fixed that.
- Recuva now handles errors more gracefully.
- As always, we've made various tiny UI tweaks to make Recuva easier to use.
You can download version 1.26 of Recuva at www.recuva.com
* P.S. Worried that you might miss an update for Piriform software? There are several ways to get them: