We’d like to announce the latest version of CCleaner for Mac. This release brings cleaning support for macOS Catalina Beta, a new Large File Finder feature, improved translations and more.
*NEW* Large File Finder
- A new feature to scan for files above a specified size. These can then be selected and securely deleted
- Added cleaning support for MacOS Catalina Beta
- Firefox: Improved Cookies and Site Data cleaning
- Safari: Improved Last Session cleaning
- Fixed a bug which caused a blank amount of cleaned data in some Smart Cleaning popups
- Fixed a bug which caused some users to be navigated to the wrong page when opening CCleaner from the status bar
- Fixed a bug which prevented CCleaner from automatically reopening after updating
- Improved translations for: German, Spanish, Dutch, Czech, French, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese & Russian
- Added translations for various dialog boxes
You can download CCleaner for Mac here.
Fancy a few more features? Purchase CCleaner for Mac Professional here.
If you are already a CCleaner for Mac Professional user your installation will update automatically.
Stay up to date!
Sign up to receive the latest news, product updates and offers by email.