We’d like to announce the latest version of CCleaner for Mac. This release brings support for the latest macOS version, improved browser cleaning for Safari and Firefox and several bug fixes.
Due to a bug preventing some Professional users from updating within the application, we have patched this release to v1.16.573. If you are experiencing this issue, please download this latest version and install it as you would a new application.
- Added full support for macOS Mojave
- Safari: Updated Cache and cookie cleaning
- Firefox: Improved Session cleaning
- Fixed an issue where the users password is requested multiple times when cleaning
- Crash fix when cleaning System Logs on OSX Mountain Lion
- Fixed an intermittent issue causing crashes when cleaning cookies
Settings & Preferences
- Updated privacy text
You can download CCleaner for Mac here.
Fancy a few more features? Purchase CCleaner for Mac Professional here.
If you are already a CCleaner for Mac Professional user your installation will update automatically.
Stay up to date!
Sign up to receive the latest news, product updates and offers by email.