This version introduces improved El Capitan support and ensures CCleaner is up to date with the latest version of Chrome. These updates apply to both Free and Pro versions.
Pro users also benefit from more seamless background updates and monitoring.
- Improved OS X (10.11) El Capitan compatibility
- Improved Google Chrome 47 Cache cleaning
- Optimized Silent Background update process (Professional only)
- Improved Browser Monitoring (Professional only)
- Updated exception handling and reporting architecture
- Minor GUI improvements
- Minor bug fixes
Here's how to get started:
If you're using the free version of CCleaner for Mac you can download the latest version here.
CCleaner for Mac Professional users, your installation will update automatically.
Hear from us by email:
If you haven’t done so already, you can sign up to receive selected email communications, including news, product updates, case studies and special announcements, here.