The Piriform team would like to announce the latest release of CCleaner for Windows. In this release, we’re pleased to introduce a new Cleaning Summary screen.
As part of a long-term commitment to usability, we looked at the way we show cleaning results and decided that a single, fixed results screen wasn’t useful to all our users. This new screen delivers cleaning results in a more meaningful way to our less technical users, so that they can understand the value of regularly cleaning their PC. Its product tips section will help all our users discover some of the other useful features CCleaner has to offer.
We hope you like it but if you prefer to keep the old style, simply enable the 'Show Cleaner results as a file list' preference in the Advanced Options menu. If this setting is already enabled, the new Cleaning Summary screen will not be displayed.
If you have suggestions for what you'd like to see next in CCleaner, please drop by our forums and let us know in our suggestions area.
- NEW! Cleaning results now displayed as a Cleaning Summary (Free and Professional versions only)
- NEW! Product tips to help users discover less visible features
- NEW! Fresh, clean Upgrade page design
- Edge/Internet Explorer: Fixed cleaning of cookie and icon file types on Windows 10 (thanks alhazred & Judesman for reporting this via our forum!)
- Added improved Estonian translations (thanks to our volunteer translator ProPaan!)
- Added support for Sciter: a lightweight, embeddable HTML/CSS/script engine for modern UI development
You can download CCleaner Free here.
Fancy a few more features? Download the CCleaner Professional trial version here
If you are already a CCleaner Professional user your installation will update automatically.
Stay up to date!
Sign up to receive the latest news, product updates and offers by email.