The Piriform team are delighted to announce the latest release of Defraggler for Windows.
Defraggler v2.20 adds improved optimization for Solid State Drives (SSDs) as well as many other compatibility and bug fixes. A list of changes can be found in the change log below.
If you find any new issues, please let us know by visiting our forum at forum.ccleaner.com.
- Improved SSD Optimize and Quick Optimize
- Improved Windows 10 support
- Optimized moving files or folders to end of drive
- Updated crash reporting architecture
- Optimized remaining time and benchmark calculations
- Minor GUI improvements
- Minor bug fixes