Version 1.29 of Speccy, the world’s most in-depth hardware analysis tool for Windows, has been released.
This version includes additional support for a huge number of recently released motherboards, fixes for Windows 10 related bugs and of course fixes for some user reported issues.
- Improved support for latest Intel Skylake and Broadwell processors
- Improved Windows 10 compatibility
- Improved Peripheral and Network Adaptor detection
- Updated hardware detection algorithm
- Improved localization and language support
- Minor GUI improvements
- Minor bug fixes