This latest release brings lots of added functionality to help you optimize your endpoints even more efficiently, every day!
We've added the ability to install software to multiple computers at the same time and remove multiple System Restore points at once, which will save you time. For complete tracking and transparency, more event types have been added. You can now see events for all scheduled actions, plus when a computer is added, renamed or deleted.
But even right from the start, we've polished our software install process so if you haven't yet tried CCleaner Cloud, it's time to give it a go! It's completely free to clean and manage up to 3 machines.
CCleaner Cloud change log:
- Added ability to install software to multiple computers at the same time
- Added ability to remove multiple System Restore points at once
- All scheduled actions now generate an event
- Added Defraggler SSD Optimize functionality
- New events for computer added, renamed and deleted
- Improved Ping and Traceroute user feedback whilst in operation (Professional and Business only)
- Added 'Restore Defaults' option to CCleaner rules context menu
- Improvements to software installation process
- Improved Agent exception handling and reporting architecture
Give it a try!
You can clean and manage up to 10 PCs by trialling CCleaner Cloud Pro free-of-charge here.
We don't ask for card details because we believe in giving users a no fuss, no obligation trial. If at the end of your trial you don't wish to continue as a Pro user your account will automatically be converted to CCleaner Cloud Free. You'll then be able to manage up to 3 computers.
If you are already a CCleaner Cloud user your installation will update automatically.
Hear from us by email:
If you haven't done so already, you can sign up to receive selected email communications, including news, product updates, case studies and special announcements, here.