CCleaner v4.03 is ready for download! This release sees a host of improvements to CCleaner's browser support, including improved Internet Explorer and Firefox cleaning, and updated Startup item detection in Chrome and Firefox. For advanced users, we've introduced a new command line parameter so you can reboot your machine after cleaning.
- Added command line option to reboot after cleaning (/AUTO /RESTART)
- Improved Firefox cleaning: Site Preferences, History and Startup items
- Improved Internet Explorer 10 cleaning: Saved Passwords, Userdata Cookies and Last Download Location
- Improved Internet Explorer 9 Last Download Location cleaning
- Improved Opera Cache cleaning
- Updated Startup items detection for Firefox and Google Chrome
- Added Cookie management for multiple users (Pro Version)
- Improved Startup item management for multiple users on Windows 8 (Pro Version)
- Added cleaning for Express Scribe, Gom Player, Skype Metro App, Twitter Metro and Adobe Reader Touch
- Improved cleaning for Microsoft Office 2013
- Added Thai translation
- Improved localization and language support
For all our CCleaner Professional users, your installation will update automatically!