CCleaner has been updated to v1.04, and it's available to download from our site. Click here to download
- Added Login Item management.
- Added removal of un-needed languages from applications.
- Added Gatekeeper support for Mountain Lion (OSX 10.8).
- Fixed bug that could cause results to be reported incorrectly.
- Improved updating of cookie list after cleaning.
- Improved support for cleaning individual rules.
- Empty results are now hidden from detailed Analysis results.
- Fixed issue that could incorrectly identify a running browser.
- Several minor UI tweaks.
CCleaner for Mac supports OSX 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 and the soon to me released 10.8 Mountain Lion. Along with all the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera.
Note: The version in the App Store may not get updated as Apple have made the sand-boxing requirements mandatory, which prevents CCleaner from running. To manually update please first remove the old version of CCleaner and install the latest version from our site.