It's nearly Christmas, but that doesn't mean our developers have slowed down - hot off the press is a new version of Defraggler! Version 2.12 includes Windows 2012 Server support and a new option to prevent scheduled defrags if specific processes are running - so you can further customize your auto-defragmentation.
- Added Windows 2012 Server support.
- Added support for drives mounted as NTFS junction points.
- Scheduled defrags can now be prevented if specific processes are running.
- Improved placement of fragments larger than 100MB.
- Added advanced crash reporting.
- Updated translations.
- GUI and usability improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.