A new version of Speccy has been released. This version adds compatibility with newer NVIDIA cards as well improved Operating System data and better RAID support.
- Added detection of software RAID.
- Added list of running processes to Operating System.
- Added list of Environment Variables to Operating System.
- Improved detection of temperature on newer NVIDIA cards.
- Fixed bug that could cause virtual memory to be incorrectly calculated.
- Improvements to PCI data interpretation.
- Added background check for updates.
- Added wildcards to search (* and ?).
- Fixed bug that could incorrectly report SATA drives as ATA.
- Scheduled tasks should no longer be missing items.
- Fixed rare hang with older motherboard types.
For more information on Speccy and to download visit www.ccleaner.com/speccy