With new builds of our products coming out each month, we begin each release cycle discussing what features we need to focus on. This month it was speed!
So drive scanning and large file defrag should have some noticeable improvements in build v2.05 :)
(Of course we also factor in any bug fixes our users send us.)
- Improved defrag speed of large files in 32-bit OSs.
- Improved drive analysis speed.
- Improved Solid State drive detection.
- Fixed bug with incorrect position of Defraggler item in file/folder context menu.
- Added option to enable/disable shell extension.
- Fixed problem with df.exe sometimes aborting.
- Fixed file type exclusion bug.
- Added support for the Kurdish language.
- Added last scheduled defrag information.
- Shell extension fixed to work correctly with UAC.
- Translation fixes.
- Online Help link fixed.
- Minor bug fixes.
Download Defraggler now from www.ccleaner.com/defraggler