In the past, data recovery programs have had the problem of potential destructive recovery. For example, if File A and File B are both deleted but accessible on your drive, recovering File A may involve overwriting the 'free' space taken up by File B.
We recommend that you recover files to a different drive than the one they were deleted from. If you don't have that option, you can now recover images to the Windows Clipboard, which means there's no risk of overwriting other files still to be recovered.
- Added ability to restore images to the clipboard.
- Improved Windows 7 support.
- Improved stability of background checking.
- Updated all internal URL references to ccleaner.com.
- Improved support for PDFs in deep scan.
- Updated setup routine to install for all users.
- Updated and simplified the installer.
Download now from www.ccleaner.com/recuva