Every piece of software needs regular updates to optimize it, improve on its features, and fix bugs as they arise. Defraggler v1.20 is an essential update, though it does not introduce any visible new features.
Here's the change log:
- Improved drive map updating.
- Improved 64-bit memory addressing.
- Improved Quick Defrag file algorithms.
- Improved handling of Windows styles.
- Fixed bug with MFT buffer zone.
- Added prompt on exit when long tasks are running.
- Many improvements to UI when using non-English.
- Added Georgian translation.
- Minor stability fixes.
Download Defraggler now from www.ccleaner.com/defraggler. Be sure to sign up for the newsletter while you're there, which gives news and information about all of Piriform's products.