With Defraggler v1.19, we've added a couple of great new features and optimized the way the program works, as well as the usual tweaks and fixes.
You can now set Defraggler to defragment multiple drives. To select multiple drives in the drive list, click the first drive, and then CTRL+click the other drives to be defragmented. The drives will be defragmented in the order they appear in the drive list, from top, down.
Here's the full change log:
- Added queueing of multiple drives.
- New option to disable caching of drive analysis data to improve memory usage.
- Improved placement of files in Quick Defrag algorithm.
- Improved Windows 7 support.
- Lots of other small tweaks and fixes.
Download Defraggler today at www.ccleaner.com/defraggler. While you're there, consider signing up for our FREE newsletter that will inform you about the latest releases and new products.