With v1.18 of Defraggler, we've fixed many small bugs and also have optimized some of Defraggler's features. When you're defragging a large number of small files, we've massively improved the defragmentation speed!
Also the 64-bit version of Defraggler now uses far less memory when running.
Here's the change log:
- Optimized and bug fixed defrag with large numbers of small files.
- Optimized 64-bit memory usage.
- Drive map is no longer blocked by background operations.
- Simplified the drive map highlighting to make it faster and more memory efficient.
- Fixed control sizes on file search form.
- Fixed issue with exclude files dialog.
- Fixed a few missing translations.
- Fixed bug displaying filenames containing ampersands.
- Improved memory leak detection mechanism.
- Lots of minor bug fixes.
Download Defraggler today at www.ccleaner.com/defraggler. While you're there, consider signing up for our spam-free newsletter that will inform you about the latest releases, updates, and new products.