With millions of users, small improvements in speed can save a huge amount of time. We're very happy to announce that with this release CCleaner will not only start faster - you'll no longer need to reboot after cleaning Internet Explorer index.dat files!
And to all our users across the pond, a Happy Thanksgiving!
- Improved application startup time and INI loading speeds.
- Removed need to reboot for Index.dat cleaning.
- Improved cookie cleaning in Firefox 4.0 Beta 7.
- Improved Chromium based browser detection and cleaning.
- Added support for Adobe Reader 10 and Acronis True Image.
- Improved cleaning for 7-Zip, Adobe Reader 9.0, Microsoft Silverlight Isolated Storage, WinPatrol and Microsoft Management Console.
- Added support for local domains in "Cookies to Keep" list.
- Improved debugging with log file support using /DEBUG command-line parameter.
- Improved detection algorithm for 64-bit and Program Files.
- Improved folder drag and drop in Include options.
- Fixed bug in Uninstall Tool during cancellation.
- Improved drive detection in Drive Wiper screen.
- Added support to refresh cleaning rules using F5.
- Improved translations.
- Minor GUI improvements.
You can download now at www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner
P.S. Worried that you might miss an update for Piriform software? Then subscribe to our newsletter