Welcome to 2010! At Piriform, we've been working on new products and new releases (even through the holiday season). CCleaner v2.28 is the first release for the year, and it's packed with new Windows 7 features, more application support, better performance, and more customization for power users.
Full change log:
- Added support for custom locations for
- Improved detection and cleaning algorithm for new releases of Mozilla based browsers.
- Added news tasks to W7 jumplist.
- Added new command line parameters: /CLEANER, /REGISTRY, /TOOLS and /OPTIONS.
- Improved MUI cache cleaning for Vista and Windows 7.
- Added drive information to Wipe Free space status.
- Improved Wipe MFT free space routines.
- Improved W7 toolbar feedback.
- Improved several core processes and routines.
- Improved file search algorithm when recursing.
- Added support for cleaning Paint Shop Pro 12.
- Improved support for IZarc and Axialis IconWorkshop.
- Minor GUI tweaks.