With Microsoft Windows 7.0 having been released to developers we've been working hard to fix any final compatibility issues. With this latest version of CCleaner, we've added support for cleaning the new Taskbar Jump Lists.
For this release, we also focused on tidying up the user interface and adding niceties that make it easier to use. The new results window has been fixed and improved - a lot of feedback and suggestions came from our users, and we really appreciate that!
We've made even more improvements which are listed below in the full change log:
- Added Taskbar Jump List cleaning for Windows 7.
- Added history cleaning support for Opera 10.
- Added icons to Cookie selection to show browser.
- Improved scrolling in new results window.
- Improved Avira Anti-virus cleaning.
- Improved multiselect in listviews.
- Improved 64-bit support when including/excluding files.
- Improved 64-bit issue detection in Registry screen.
- Updated internal icons.
- Added language support for Armenian.
- Fixed language bugs with new results window.
- Fixed bug in Recycle Bin cleaning.
- Fixed minor bug with help files in Registry Cleaner.
- Fixed bug when deleting an application in Uninstall Tool.
- Fixed bug when enabling/disabling in Startup Tool.
- Minor GUI improvements.