We've made a number of changes to CCleaner in this new release. Some you'll notice up front, and some you won't see at all. They're designed to support more software, provide more operating support, and help you get the most out of CCleaner and your PC.
When you click Analyze or Run Cleaner, you'll see a new Results panel. We've redesigned the Results panel so that you can see an overview of files by application and details on each file to be deleted. You can also sort the list, search for specific items, and export the list to a text file. We think you'll like it! :)
We've also added better support for Opera 10 and Safari 4.
We've made even more improvements which are listed below in the full change log:
- Redesign of Cleaner results panel.
- Added support for Opera 10 Beta.
- Added support for Safari 4.0.
- Added search to Uninstall tool.
- Added search to Cookies screen.
- Improved User assist cleaning in Windows 7.
- Fixed bug in OpenOffice cleaning.
- Fixed IE8 SuggestedSites.dat cleaning support.
- Fixed UI bugs.