For this release of Defraggler, we've focused on one cool new feature.
We've included the ability to exclude files or groups of files from being defragmented. Defraggler has always been a small, fast program, but we understand that sometimes you're in a hurry - or you just don't need to defragment certain files.
Download it now!
Here's the full list of improvements we've made in this release:
- Added file exclusion feature.
- Added detection of Solid State Drives.
- Added "Include non-fragmented files" checkbox to file search.
- Improved interactivity of search.
- Fixed problem that could allow df.exe and Defraggler.exe to run at the same time.
- Fixed rare crash while reanalyzing.
- Minor GUI text changes.
- Minor bug fixes.
You can get your copy of Defraggler v1.10 from www.defraggler.com and don't forget to sign up for our email newsletter!