This release of Defraggler adds some useful features for advanced users, fixes some bugs, and tidies up some loose ends in the interface.
Download it now!
If you run df.exe from the command-line, you now have two new switches you can use:
- /shutdown - Defraggler will shut down Windows once it has completed operation.
- /large - Defraggler will move large files to the end of the disk to improve performance.
For more information about Defraggler and moving large files, check out the docs at www.ccleaner.com/docs/defraggler
Here's the full list of improvements and fixes we've made in this release:
- Improved handling of NTFS compressed files when moving to end of disk
- Added /shutdown option to df.exe
- Added /large file option to df.exe
- Drive list now includes a % fragmented column
- Blank file types no longer allowed in Large file options
- Warning when trying to set a schedule in the past
- Right click 'Check this' option is now greyed correctly
- Various small UI tweaks
Download now from www.defraggler.com and be sure to sign up for our email newsletter too.