CCleaner version 2.10 has just been released, in this version we've improved the registry cleaner, added a shutdown after cleaning option. Plus the usual bug fixes and tweaks! :)
- Added Type Library cleaning to Registry Cleaner.
- Improved File Extension scanning in Registry Cleaner.
- Added /SHUTDOWN command-line parameter to shutdown the computer after cleaning. Only works with /AUTO.
- Added Shutdown option to system tray menu.
- Added support for Vista common dialogs.
- Fixed bug in Uninstaller Tool where some items were hidden.
- Fixed multi-monitor issue with dialogs.
- Fixed incompatibility with Windows Search 4.0.
- Added seconds to filename when saving .REG files.
- Improved RegEdit location navigation.
- Improved Google Earth cleaning and detection.
- Memory usage optimizations.
- Minor bug fixes.
Click here to visit the CCleanerCloud.com site and download. Find out more about how to repair your registry.