A new Recuva build has been released which reduces the memory usage and adds improvements to the deep scan feature as well as support for Office 2007.Recuva v1.17.339
- Reduced memory usage by 10%.
- Added Office 2007 doc types to 'Documents' filter.
- Added .cab and .url to deep scan.
- Files with no name found during deep scan are now named using meta data. Works for the following file types: mp3, wma, wmv, rtf, url, doc, xls, ppt, vsd, tiff, jpg and png.
- Added support for USB drives with a sector size of 2048 bytes.
- Improvements to system info status.
- Minor bug fixes.
Download now from www.recuva.com