For the last 15 years, CCleaner has helped millions of users keep their devices clean, safe and fast, and this year was CCleaner’s biggest year to date. With the end of the year just around the corner, let’s celebrate 2019!
The year in numbers:
- Over the last 12 months, CCleaner users have cleaned 384 million GB, or 32 million GB a month - that’s enough space for 84 billion images!
- 58 languages are now officially included in the app, and over 20 of these had their coverage and quality improved.
- 12 new versions of CCleaner have been released and hundreds of thousands of new users from across the world joined our fanbase of home and business users.
And here are the game changers:
- We released Software Updater! Listed within CCleaner’s Tools menu, Software Updater lets you quickly and easily keep track of the latest software updates, ensuring you are using the latest and most secure version of the programs you love.
- We also added Easy Clean! A radical (but optional) change to the cleaning flow was introduced to serve our wider community, providing a simpler and more intuitive interface that uses everyday language.
- We launched our new Ideas Board! This makes sure that we can continue developing the features that you love. You can add ideas and suggestions, vote on submissions and track progress with the CCleaner Roadmap. We’re looking forward to reading your suggestions!
We'd like to say a big 'thanks' to our global community and we wish you all a wonderful festive period!
If you have any comments, please tweet us. We're @CCleaner.