Grazie per aver installato CCleaner for Mac!
v2.07.166 (03 nov 2022)
This release displays your system statistics in a brand new UI (accessible via the CCleaner menu bar), so you can keep track of your system’s vitals at the click of a button. It also includes several tweaks for the upcoming MacOS 13 (Ventura) Operating System, so you can seamlessly use CCleaner on Mac’s latest and greatest OS.
New Menu bar UI/UX design
We’ve introduced new system information, which you can access by clicking the CCleaner icon in the top-right corner of your Mac's menu bar.
Updates for the upcoming release of macOS 13
- We’ve made various improvements to ensure your device will run smoothly
- We’ve added a warning notification when all large files are selected (to prevent accidental deletion of these files)
- We’ve introduced a new password setting which will reduce the need to enter your password when cleaning or enabling/disabling startup items
- Mac Professional - you can now control what browser history is deleted when cleaning, so you can choose to keep recent items or clean it all
- This will be the last version of the product that supports macOS 10.11 (El Capitan)