- Introducing CCleaner
- Cleaning Your PC
- Finding Duplicate Files
- Registry cleaning
- Uninstalling programs
- Removing System Restore points
- Managing auto-starting programs
- Checking for CCleaner updates
- Including files and folders for cleaning
- Excluding files, folders, and Registry entries
- Wiping free disk space
- Browser Cleaning
- CCleaner Rules
- CCleaner Settings
- CCleaner How Tos
- Advanced Usage
Working with the Detailed Results pane
When you click Analyze or Run Cleaner in the Cleaner section of CCleaner, you can choose to view the Detailed Results pane, which displays a list of files which will be deleted.
An example of a Detailed Results list in CCleaner.
- The detailed results are for the category in the upper-right-hand corner (in this case, Windows Explorer - Recent Documents). To view detailed results for another category, select a category from the drop-down box. To see detailed results for all categories, click the red X.
- To sort the list by description or by size, click the Description or Size headers.
- To see a specific item in Windows Explorer, right-click it, and then click Open containing folder. (Note: not all files can be viewed this way)
- To exclude an item, right-click it in the Detailed Results list, and then click Add to Exclude List. It will then appear on the Exclude List in the Options section.
- To save a log of all of the detailed results, right-click any item in the list, and then click Save to text file…
- To return to the summary results pane, click View summary results.