CCleaner is a multifunction tool for keeping your PC safe, secure, and fast. In this section, you'll learn how to clean your PC, clean the Windows Registry, manage which programs start when you start Windows, check for program updates, choose which files and Registry entries to include or exclude when you clean your system, and more.
- Cleaning Your PC
- This section explains how to use the Analyze function to see what can be cleaned from your PC, and how to use the Clean function to carry it out.
- Finding Duplicate Files
- Discover how to find and remove duplicate files.
- Registry cleaning
- Uninstalling programs
- Removing System Restore points
- Managing auto-starting programs
- Checking for CCleaner updates
- Including files and folders for cleaning
- Excluding files, folders, and Registry entries
- Wiping free disk space
- Browser Cleaning