Scheduling (CCleaner Professional)
If you want to schedule a clean at a later time, or if you wish to set CCleaner to run regularly without you having to lift a finger, then CCleaner has a scheduler tool just for this.
To schedule CCleaner to run at specific times:
- From the main window, select Options, then Settings and then click the Run CCleaner on a Schedule option.
- In the Period area, choose how often you want CCleaner to run (daily, weekly or monthly) or when at Logon.
- Select the date and time when you want CCleaner to start.
- CCleaner requires the Windows Task Scheduler service to be running for scheduling to work.
- CCleaner runs as a scheduled Windows task. You can view the task in the Scheduled Tasks applet from the Control Panel.