- Introducing CCleaner
- Using CCleaner
- CCleaner Rules
- Choosing which cookies to keep
- Changing CCleaner settings
- Changing the language CCleaner uses
- Changing advanced settings
- Cleaning Flash cookies
- Changing monitoring settings (CCleaner Professional)
- Scheduling (CCleaner Professional)
- Changing monitoring settings (CCleaner Free)
- Smart Cleaning for your operating system (CCleaner Free)
- Smart Cleaning for web browsers (CCleaner Professional)
- CCleaner How Tos
- Advanced Usage
To set up automatic monitoring for Internet browsers:
- In CCleaner Professional, click Options, and then click Monitoring.
- Select Enable browser monitoring. All browsers you have installed will be listed.
- For each browser, select one of the following actions to occur when you quit the browser:
- Do not monitor browser – no action will be taken.
- Prompt me to clean on closing – CCleaner will display a balloon notification in the system tray asking if you want to clean the browser when you quit it.
- Automatically clean on closing with notification – CCleaner will clean the browser, and then display a balloon notification in the system tray that it has done so.
- Automatically clean on closing without notification – CCleaner will clean the browser silently.
Note: When automatic monitoring and cleaning is selected, CCleaner will use the settings in the Cleaner section to clean the browser(s).
You will see this window when CCleaner Monitoring has detected that one of your Internet Browsers has been closed.
After CCleaner has cleaned the browser, this notification will confirm that cleaning is completed and the amount of space that has been saved.