- Introducing CCleaner
- Using CCleaner
- CCleaner Rules
- Choosing which cookies to keep
- Changing CCleaner settings
- Changing the language CCleaner uses
- Changing advanced settings
- Cleaning Flash cookies
- Changing monitoring settings (CCleaner Professional)
- Scheduling (CCleaner Professional)
- Changing monitoring settings (CCleaner Free)
- Smart Cleaning for your operating system (CCleaner Free)
- Smart Cleaning for web browsers (CCleaner Professional)
- CCleaner How Tos
- Advanced Usage
Changing monitoring settings (CCleaner Professional)
CCleaner Professional enables you to set up automatic monitoring and cleaning for Internet browsers and your PC in general.
For example, every time you close an Internet browser, CCleaner Professional can perform an automatic clean of browser files and settings, or it can ask you if you want to run a clean.
Similarly, CCleaner Professional can monitor your PC and, every so often, detect whether it will benefit from a clean and either clean it automatically, or ask you if you want to run a clean.
When you enable automatic monitoring, CCleaner Professional will continue to run in the background and you’ll see an icon in the system tray. Do not close this icon or you will disable automatic monitoring and cleaning.