- CCleaner Network
- Optimizing Endpoints
- Configuring the Management Service
Controlling which programs start with Windows
- In the Network Tree, select the Group or Endpoint.
- In the right pane, select the CCleaner tab, then select the Tools tab and theStartup tab.
In the Startup section, you'll see a list of all items that have been set to start automatically with Windows. Those that have been disabled will be grayed out and will state "No" in the Enabled column. For Groups, the number in brackets after "Yes" indicates how many Endpoints have the item set to auto-start on boot.
- Do one of the following:
> To prevent a program from starting with Windows, select the program entry and click Disable.
> To prevent a program from starting with Windows and to remove it from the auto-start list, select the program entry and click Delete.
> To re-enable a program previously disabled, click Enable.
> To save a list of startup items, click Save to text file.
- You can select multiple startup items by using CTRL+Click.
- Repeat for all desired startup items.
Note: Changing startup settings for a Group will affect all Endpoints in the Group who have the auto-starting software installed.