If you see the following symptoms, we suggest taking the following actions:
- If an Endpoint is slow, a) clean it, b) remove extraneous start-up programs, and c) defragment it (CCleaner Network Professional only).
- If an Endpoint is unstable or crashes, run the Registry cleaner on it.
- If an Endpoint is running out of hard drive space, clean it.
Once you've cleaned (and/or defragged) an Endpoint:
- Follow up the cleaning with an audit or report to see if the Endpoint's health has improved.
- Follow up with the Endpoint's user, and with technical support to make sure that the problem is resolved.
- Watch for patterns of issues with the Endpoints in that area which may be applicable to other Groups and Networks.