- CCleaner Network
- Endpoint Health
- Cleaning Files
- Cleaning the Registry
- Using Tools
- Using Defraggler (CCleaner Network Professional)
- Changing What the Cleaner Cleans
Typical Management Tasks
- Diagnosing Problems
- Resolving Issues
- Maintenance Tasks
- Administrative Tasks
- Updating CCleaner Network
- Adding Custom Programs to Be Cleaned
- Configuring the Management Service
Remotely Uninstalling Endpoint Agents
Again, we recommend that you use a script or group policy objects to uninstall the Endpoint Agent, but you can also uninstall it using the Management Console.
Remotely uninstalling Endpoint Agent(s)
- In the Network Tree, right-click the Network, Group, or Endpoint to uninstall, and then select Remote Uninstall Agent.
- Read the notice and then select OK.