- CCleaner Network
- Optimizing Endpoints
- Configuring the Management Service
Restoring Registry Entries
CCleaner Network backs up the Registry entries it removes from each Endpoint in .REG Registry files.
Restoring Registry entries
- Log on to the Endpoint as an administrator.
- Navigate to the Backups folder:
> C:\Program Files\CCleaner Network\Endpoint Agent\Backups OR
> C:\Program Files (x86)\CCleaner Network\Endpoint Agent\Backups (64-bit)
- Double-click the .REG file you want to restore.
- You are prompted to confirm the operation. Select Yes.
Note: CCleaner Network only backs up registry entries from the last 5 cleans.