- CCleaner Network
- Endpoint Health
- Cleaning Files
- Cleaning the Registry
- Using Tools
- Using Defraggler (CCleaner Network Professional)
- Changing What the Cleaner Cleans
- Typical Management Tasks
- Adding Custom Programs to Be Cleaned
- Configuring the Management Service
CCleaner Rules - Users
You can specify which user profiles you want CCleaner to clean per Endpoint (the default is to clean all users).
Setting which user profiles CCleaner will clean for an Endpoint
- In the Network Tree, select the Endpoint.
- In the right pane, select the CCleaner tab, then select the Users tab.
- Select Specific users.
- Select or clear items in the list of users.
- To save these selections, select Save Cleaner Rules.