Activating a Network License Manually
If you do not have access to the Internet, or you are behind a proxy server, you may not be able to automatically activate your license key. If this happens, we can help you activate your Network manually by sending you a custom license file.
Activating your Network license manually
- In the Network Tree, select the Network you want to license.
- From the Network menu, select Registration.
- Copy the Machine ID from the License information dialog (in the format XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX) and email it along with your request to email@example.com
- We will send you a custom registration file called REGKEY.DAT by email.
- Save this file on the server where you have installed the Management Console in the application folder. Typically, it will be located in one of these two locations:
> C:\Program Files\CCleaner Network\Management Server
> C:\Program Files (x86)\CCleaner Network\Management Server
- Press WIN+R.
- On the Run dialog box, type services.msc in the Open box, and then select OK.
- In the Services Management Console, right-click CCleaner Network Management Service, and then select Restart.