Advanced Network Scan
If you do not wish to scan your whole Network for Endpoints, you can specify a range of IPs to scan.
Specifying a range of IP addresses to scan
- In the Network Tree, select the network name.
- Select Network > Advanced Host Detection.
- Enter the range you wish to scan, and then select OK.
- Once the scan is complete, select one or more of the found Endpoints (or select the check box next to Host name to select them all).
- Optionally, choose a group from the Add to Group drop-down box to add the Endpoints to that group.
- Optionally, type default credentials into the User name and Password boxes.
- Select Add Hosts.