- CCleaner Network
- Optimizing Endpoints
- Configuring the Management Service
By default, CCleaner Network addresses Endpoints by their host name.
If you wish to use IP address addressing instead (for example, if you do not use DHCP), you can easily change this in the CCleaner Network Options.
Changing addressing methods for Network scanning
- In the Network Tree, select the Network name.
- Select Network > Options.
- The default address method drop-down box appears at the bottom of the Network tab on the Options dialog box.
- Select Host Name or IP address, and then select OK.