- CCleaner Network
- Optimizing Endpoints
- Configuring the Management Service
Importing and Exporting Databases for Backup
You can use the Management Service configuration tool to import and export compatible databases for backup purposes. Import and export functions use the .SQL format.
Warning: Do not attempt to import databases created by other software.
Exporting a copy of the CCleaner Network database
- In the Management Service Configuration tool, select Actions > Export Database.
- A dialog box appears stating that before exporting, the Management Service will be stopped. Select Yes.
- In the Save As dialog box, select the folder and type a file name for the database, and then select Save.
- Once the export is complete, select Close.
Importing a copy of the CCleaner Network database
- In the Management Service Configuration tool, select Actions > Import Database.
- A dialog box appears stating that importing data may overwrite existing data. Select Yes.
- In the Open dialog box, select the .SQL file, and then select Open.
- Once the import is complete, select Close. The Management Service will restart.