- CCleaner Network
- Optimizing Endpoints
- Configuring the Management Service
Changing the CCleaner Network Database
By default, CCleaner Network installs with a SQLite database. You can change the database, its location, or its type (CCleaner Network supports SQLite and MSSQL).
Note: Be sure to stop the Management Service before changing the Network database.
Changing the database
- Create a new SQLite or MSSQL database that will hold the CCleaner Network records.
- In the Management Service configuration tool, stop the CCleaner Network service by selecting .
- Select Actions > Change Data Storage.
- In the Database Type box, select SQLite or MSSQL.
- Fill out the boxes on the Change Data Storage property sheet.
- Select Test Connection.
- If the connection is valid, select Save.
- Restart the CCleaner Network Management Service by selecting .