In this release, we have added a new, alternative cleaning flow. ‘Easy Clean’ uses everyday language and simple explanations to guide users through the cleaning process (read more about Easy Clean here). For our more technical users, we have added management of Windows Services to the ‘Startup’ screen.
- NEW! Simplified cleaning flow: ‘Easy Clean’
- Original ‘Cleaner’ renamed to ‘Custom Clean’
- Software Updater now confirms when there are no pending updates
- Added a new tab in ‘Startup’ to manage Windows Services
Settings & Preferences
- Users can now choose ‘Easy Clean’ or ‘Custom Clean’ as their preferred home screen
- Have made steps to address the ‘Error opening file for writing’ bug by improving termination of existing CCleaner processes prior to install
You can download CCleaner Free here.
Fancy a few more features? Download the CCleaner Professional trial version here
If you are already a CCleaner Professional user your installation will update automatically.
Stay up to date!
Sign up to receive the latest news, product updates and offers by email.